Tuesday 8 December 2009

Exhibition/Installation Plan


I have decided to exhibit my work in the college restaurant, with 2 other students. I thought this was a way of connecting my video to the exhibition space. My video is about how dreams are so vivid and real. But also how completely random and different they can be. So what could be more different than showing a video in a restaurant. To me, it just doesn't happen everyday.
We have each invited our friends and family. As they enter they will be handed a questionnaire to fill out at the end of each video. This will help us with our evaluations and it will also be great to see what our friends and family think of our work and see what can be improved when we have our next projects.
Our videos will be shown on December 2nd at 7pm. We will have introductions to the evenings events, along with a quick brief on what our videos are about and who inspired our work.
The room will be dark, I hope, which will help the audience understand it's about dreaming, as the darkness you can often associate with sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment