Monday 7 December 2009

Production Diary

Day 2 - Wednesday, November 11th.

Today I filmed in the Memorial Gardens, next to town, with 2 actors today. I had a female and a male in my scenes.

I chose this space as the trees made it possible to give the effect I had wanted to put across, to the audience.

The same issues occured today as they did at the house last week. Obviously I had members of the public walking around, making noise, distracting those in the scenes and causing shadows on the floor, which I had not wanted. However the sound would be edited out so that would be ok, and I just had to film a few extra times to make sure no shadows or reflections were not caught by the camera.

If I could of changed one thing, it would be the lighting, however as it was outside I was unable to work around that, so the filming is quite dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment