Monday 7 December 2009

Production Diary

Day 1 - Tuesday, November 3rd.

Today I filmed at a friends house in Horsham. I had the help of another student, who was the actress in my filming today.

The issues I came across was the lighting and the space for where I would place the tripod. I managed to get the right angles when filming, so my only other issue was the lighting, as I had taken no lights with me, and it was starting to get dark out. However my friend has a bedside lamp, which acted as a spotlight almost.

The other issue was the people in the house, who thought to mess around whilst I was filming, so those in my shots would start laughing, or would be distracted. After a few shots we were able to capture each scene, with about 4 or 5 stops between.

The only other issue was I was unable to get the final shot at the door correct, as the hallway was not long enough, however I will edit this shot once I have all my footage, to make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment