Tuesday 8 December 2009

Post - Production Diary

Day 3

Today I was looking at which transitions would look good with my clips. I had a few straight forward fade to black choices, however some clips I thought would look good with a more obvious transition that just a quick fade or cut.

Each clip and transition choice didn't take too long, though today I decided I was going to try and find sounds to add into my video.

I had the "benny hill, theme tune" in mind, however I was unable to use that as it would be classed as copyrighting. So I looked for a sound that was pretty close to that theme. I managed to find one that was already edited and cut together, which sounded very good with the video, but also saved me some extra time.

With that being found, I just needed a banging sound to add in, however I thought it was a bit bland and boring, so I thought I would make a different sound. I did this by using Garageband.
The sound is quite weird, but does actually fit in with my video. It's almost like a laser sound you would find in a sci-fi programme or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment